The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, October 27, 2011

World Series Fun

Jason and I got to go to World Series Game 3.  While the outcome wasn't exactly what we hoped for, the atmosphere was AMAZING!  We had a lot of fun and got to share it with good friends. Here are some pictures from Game 3.  Jason also went to Game 5, where the outcome was much more exciting.  I was really glad he got to go to Game 5, he came home pumped! It was nice the last home game was a big win. We have had so much fun this season making so many great memories with family and friends. 

Make sure you check the video out at the bottom.  We first saw him at the ALCS but didn't realize it was live until it was almost over.  The dancer poses as a grounds crew.  The jumbo tran is showing people dancing and then all of a sudden he breaks out in dance.  At the World Series game I was ready and caught it on video.  It is really funny.

Banner outside 3rd base gate.

The Wilson Family on TV

Jason and I before the game

Our view for Game 3

Lacie and I before the game

I actually caught the fly over! Picture is terrible, but I was so proud of myself.

Matt Harrison warming up.

Braylie is ready to go.

First Pitch

CHURRO POWER!

Braylie just could not handle the excitement.

Beer Guy in our section.  We decided he looked like Carlton from the Fresh Prince.

No comments: