I am sure this is not the first time and probably won't be the last of me talking about how amazing our coaches are for Connor's football team. Team pictures were no exceptions. For over a month our coach has been talking to people about getting pictures taken at Cowboy Stadium. Emails went back and forth between the stadium, Coach Darin, team mom, photographer, cheerleading sponsor to figure out a time to make this work. When it was all said and done this past Tuesday was the day. Our initial plan was to have pictures taken on the field, but unfortunately Taylor Swift is here this weekend and the field was put up. We did see the field it was just rolled up and put up on shelves. We ended up in the Cowboys locker room. For an hour and a half 18 1st grade football players, 9 1st grade cheerleaders, and a bunch of giddy parents enjoyed hanging out in the Cowboys locker room. Here are some of the pictures I took. I am sure I will post other the professional pictures when I get them along with some other pictures that friends took.
| This is a wall size plaque on the wall right inside the door. It is the first thing you see when you walk in. |
| The back drop for our team pictures were the lockers of Romo, Witten and Austin. |
| Controlled chaos getting first graders to line up. |
| Now that is a good looking team. The coach standing there is pretty handsome too. |
| Tackle Coach Darin!!!! |
| Add caption |
We had so much fun. It was a very cool opportunity and we truly appreciate Coach Darin and all the people he worked with to make this possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment