To celebrate Jason's birthday tonight we went to Texas Land and Cattle. I forgot the camera so no pictures. Addison and I shared a steak and veggies. I cut the steak up with some broccoli and put it on her plate. She ate almost all the broccoli and the following conversation took place:
Me: "Addison will you please eat 3 bites of your steak."
Addison: "Snake? I don't like snakes, they are scary" She then pushes the plate away.
Me: "Addison it is not snake, it is steak, you will like it, please take a bite."
Addison: "No, I am afraid of snakes."
Jason quietly says "It is a cow."
Me: 'Addison it's okay it is a cow, not a snake and you like cows."
Addison: "Oh okay." Takes a bite. "That is good."
Please pray that the next time Addison sees a cow she does not try and bite the cow.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment