I think I am getting further and further behind. YIKES! Here is our football update and I will get our World Series fun posted soon.
We started our Saturday morning with a GREAT game! The Mustangs played the Vikings in what was quite a game. We struggled in the first half, finally scoring on the last play of the half. Zach was able to play in the game this week (he had to sit out the previous 2 weeks pending a doctors evaluation, Praise the Lord the doctor said he was good to go) and had a great run into the end zone. We even managed to get the extra point. At half time the score was 12 to 7 in favor of the Vikings.
The second half we started on defense. At some point I turned to the mom beside me and said "We are not even going to get the opportunity for to play offense this half." It was crazy. We finally got the ball but the defense held us and we turned it over on downs. YIKES, we needed a BIG play! Boy did we get it. Dalton had an awesome interception and we were back in the game. We moved the ball down the field and on the last play of the game a moment before his flag got pulled our quarterback, Mitchell handed it off to Zeke and we scored to win the game 13 to 12.
As soon as I get some pictures (I have delegated that to one of the dad's) I will definitely post them.
The game was a great way to start the Saturday.
 |
| Coaches talking strategy. |
 |
| TOUCHDOWN! |
 |
| So glad to have Zach back. |
 |
| MUSTANGS WIN! |
 |
| Let's go Offense |
 |
| Coach Darin getting the team fired up! |
 |
| We have the BEST cheerleaders! |
 |
| Pre-game warm ups |
 |
| Let's Go Mustangs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment