I am a competitive person, very competitive and I don't handle losing well, even when it is 1st grade football. It is a struggle to hide my frustration with losing and encouraging and building up the boys, especially Connor. I try, but I am sure (more like positive) there were things that came out of my mouth that probably would have been better not verbalized. Oh well, it is done and over, our boys will be better because of the loss and hopefully learn something new. Hopefully I have learned from the loss as well.
Connor did well, he was a little more aggressive and he said he felt good about his blocking. In the scheme of things at this age, that is what matters. His teacher, Mrs. Andersen, came to the game this week and I did manage to grab this photo.
We did have some pretty big HIGHS this week - as my other post said we got to hang out in the Cowboys locker room for team pictures, but bigger than that WE GET TO PLAY AT UTA!!!
Yes our team was one of two team to sell the most stock shares and we get to play at UTA for the "championship" game. Our boys did not just sell the most for first grade but for all of flag football. They will each get a season pass to Six Flags and I am so excited for them. It was an amazing team effort and everyone pitched in to do their part. This team and everyone involved is absolutely amazing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment