The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Monday, October 17, 2011

RANGERS WIN!!!

The Rangers are going to the World Series - for a second straight year! Jason and I are beyond excited. We have had more fun following them all season with our friends and neighbors Chris and Lacie. This past Saturday the 4 of us, along with Ms. Braylie got the amazing opportunity to be there when the Rangers won the ALCS. Not only were we there, but Chris had gotten us some AMAZING seats. We had so much fun, and thanks to the Rangers' bats going crazy in the 3rd inning we just sat back and enjoyed the ride. From watching the great videos of the team from all season, to the grounds crew (staged) dancing in between innings (man I wish I had his moves). It was a night to remember and we were very lucky to get to be a part of it. Here are some (or lots) of pictures. They are completely out of order, but it was an adventure just getting them all loaded so I am just going to have to live with them being this way.




Before the game


Tigers dugout during the bottom of the third inning. I believe the word they are looking for "STUNNED!"

Start of the 4th inning - Little extra bounce in our step.

"Hollywood" was ready to watch the game.

Rangers taking the field to get the game started.

All Adams are related, right??

3 MORE OUTS!!!

BALL GAME!


Young

Holland getting ready to take the mound.

Hamilton
I love confetti!

Celebration on the field

Ginger Ale Shower.


 

I have had the wonderful opportunity to correspond with one of the Ranger's wives. Here is her husband doing an interview on the field.  I am beyond excited for these two and the many blessings that are ahead for them.

Families celebrating!

Braylie has her game face on!  It is very fitting she was at this game. Her first Ranger game - last years ALCS game were the Rangers clinched.
View from our seats.

No comments: