8 years ago
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Our Weekend....
Our weekend consisted of a birthday party, painting and a baby shower. I forgot the camera at the birthday party, but it was at a gymnastics studio in Arlington and Connor had a blast. From jumping on the trampolines, to diving in the pit he said it was his favorite birthday party ever. We also painted Addison's room. You only get a little peek for now, but when the room is finished I promise to post pictures. Our church was also kind enough to give us a shower for Addison. We got so many precious clothes, I don't even know where to begin.






I will post more about the shower soon, but I hope you enjoy the few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look so pretty with your baby bump! :) And I LOVE the color you chose for your nursery. Oh, and I really like your blog design too. :)
looks like a great shower! and i just love the cake...too cute!
the nursery looks so cute! glad you are doing the pink thing for your precious addison. thanks for the update...i love the new look of your blog!
Cant wait to see her room finished:)
Post a Comment