So for most this may be a little anticlimatic since we shared what the new babies name is going to be for awhile, but I thought I would go ahead and share it with the blogging world. Our beautiful baby girls name is going to be..... (drum roll please).......
ADDISON MARIE ADAMS
I absolutely love listening to Connor talk about his baby sister and say her name. It just melts my heart. The day after Christmas Connor asked me if it was time to open my tummy to get the baby out since she was wrapped up. So sweet!!!
Everything is going good. I had another doctor's appointment this past Tuesday and everything was good, she is a wiggle worm. The doctor did say I had some weight gain so I am trying to do better. I have had to empty the house of all chocolate because well Addison loves chocolate and if it is within reach it usually ends up in my mouth. Other than the normal back ache, feet swollen by the end of the day, tired and other typical pregnant "stuff" things seem to be progressing nicely. Addison's room on the other hand is moving slow. That is okay I can sit back and focus on that for awhile now that Christmas and the Holidays are over.
I am hoping to try and post a little more regularly so stay tuned....
8 years ago
5 comments:
great name!!!
love the new look to your blog! i need to find out how to make ours "cuter." thanks for sharing!
Love the new look and also love the name addison.
Melinda
What a precious name! I hope we can see your sweet family soon! Cambell, Langley, and Addison will be so precious together!
Can't wait to meet you Addison Marie!!
Post a Comment