The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Friday, January 30, 2009

Burritos

No this post is not about burritos you eat, but two little additions to the Cain family. All I can say is OH MY GOODNESS!!

Steve Cain a good friend of my step dad's and a good friend of our family's. We met him when I was in college and my parents were working with the college department at church. Him and his wife are just the sweetest people you will ever meet.

For the past three months poor Jamie has been on bed rest, pregnant with twins. They have another little boy who I believe is 2 or 3. She had to miss Christmas and other fun activities over the last three months. On Tuesday she gave birth to her new twin boys, the burritos. I know you want to know why I am calling them that, well check out the new story that was done http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/King_Sized_Twins_Born_in_Dall and you will soon see.

Let's just leave it at this, can you even imagine not one but TWO????? SERIOUSLY????????
Congratulations Steve and Jamie!! Those are two beautiful baby boys.

1 comment:

ambyr said...

how are you!!! have you had your baby yet?!! what's going on with you girl?!!