We got to spend some extra time in Hamilton on Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday. We watched movies and hung out with family. Even more entertaining was watching Connor, Garrett and Collin play Rock Band on the Wii. We are so glad Garrett and Collin are in college for something other than singing.
We also saw Marley in Me with the whole family in Hamilton. While the first half is funny, the second half is NOT!!! I was not prepared for that movie and needless to say pregnant people need to be prepared for movies like that. I had the same thing happen a few days before watching PS I Love You. I cried through the whole thing and 2 hours after. I was a blubbering fool. Jason would walk in the room and shake his head at me and when I tried to get sympathy, he laughed at me.
Connor spent New Year's with his Grammy and Papa Jack while Jason and I went hung out with friends and played games and of course Wii sports. We so need one of those. On New Year's Day we had my parents, Grammy Bec and Pa, Aunt Casey, Todd, and Candace, Casey and Cadie over for breakfast complete with homemade cinnamon rolls. Then it was on to lots of football watching and Jason made a fabulous batch of his chili.
We also had two new additions to the Adams family. No our new baby girl is not hear yet, Casey and Candace for over year have known what they wanted to get Connor. On New Year's Day Candace, Grammy, Connor and I headed out and came home with two new fish. Connor has named them Candace and Casey in honor of the people that got them for him. As of this post they are still alive and kicking. We have had to explain several times that we cannot take them out of the water to play with or they will die.
The boys playing rock band!!
I think Jason and I have found a great excuse for a Wii - Connor wants one!!!
1 comment:
sounds like a good excuse to me! kirstyn loves playing the wii with her daddy!
Post a Comment