I love my family because even though this has been a less than wonderful weekend we somehow manage to still find humor in our lives. Since so many of my blogs have been kind of downers later I thought I would post this story. Here is what happens when you turn Mom, Jackie and Casey loose at the McDonalds in Temple....
From Hamilton it takes about an hour to get back to Temple so as soon Mom, Jackie and Casey got there, Jackie had to do a mad dash for the bathroom. This was a first seeing as it is usually mom making the mad dash. Mom helped Casey get the food order (not sure why Casey needed help, but hey, she is pregnant and that is a great excuse for the next 9 months) and then she made her usual dash for the bathroom. I don't know what most people do to see if there is someone in a bathroom stall but I typically just push the door a little to see if it opens, but evidentally that is just me. Mom bends over and looks for feet, whatever works I guess. She notices that some lady has dropped her drawers all the way to the ground and thinks that is kind of odd, but moves on to the next stall and doesn't think anything else about it.
Meanwhile, Jackie is still in the bathroom thinking, "WOW, this is a really nice bathroom!" That is when he starts to notice all the voices and little voices and realizes those are not men's voices. No, those are girl voices. YES, Papa Jack in his mad dash had gone to the women's restroom. He waits until all the women are out of the bathroom before he makes a mad dash out of the women's restroom. On his way out he bumps into a women coming in (face it, the women's bathroom typically is a revolving door) she looks at him and then backs up to check the other door afraid she has gotten the wrong bathroom Jackie points out he was wrong and she was right.
Back to mom - Mom comes out of the bathroom and goes over with Casey to wait for the food. Jackie comes out and approaches them and cannot even say what happened he is laughing so hard. When he finally gets out what has happened it dawns on mom the women with her pants to the ground was not a women after all, but her darling little husband. That just made us all laugh even harder. I guess we cannot let those two out of her sight for a minute.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment