The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Connor's Big Adventure

After spending most of Saturday with Mamo, our Sunday plans had to change a little.  Jason and I were going to go to the Cowboy game. This was going to be my first game at the new stadium.  However, driving home Saturday night I decided to keep us on a working schedule and not get stressed out it would be better if I did not go.  Instead, this little boy got to experience his first Cowboy Game ever!!!

So Excited!
It really could not have worked out more perfect.  The tickets were company tickets so we had two and another family had two, the Underwoods.  Kevin had decided to take their oldest son Matthew (4th grade) and so it turned into a fun father son bonding time.  Jason said Connor had a blast and loved every minute of it.  Connor made a new friend in Matthew and when they got back to the house they immediately started playing catch outside.


Their view of the field (that is all the pictures they got)
 I am sure I will go to a game eventually, but for now I will listen to Connor's tales and enjoy how happy my little man was today.  Addison and I had lots of fun mommy and Addison time, it just involved lots of laundry and a little grocery shopping.

No comments: