While mom was off having her fun weekend, the rest of the family had plans of their own:
Friday night (the night Papa Jack) will never forget - Jason and Connor went to the Ranger game. Papa Jack said he would watch Addison, which she was very excited about. Even more exciting Monty and the kiddos, 4 to be exact, were going to come over and swim and all 5 kids could play. Let me just say Papa Jack and Monty are BRAVE!!! They decided to head to eat with all 5 kids, that is not something I would have done, that is why we have delivery, just sayin'. Have I mentioned Addison is pretty well potty trained, but not completely???? Night time tends to be when she likes to have her "big job." As they are leaving Addison has to go to the bathroom, and poor Maggie (12) is trying to get her there, but well we don't quite make it. Oh and we can all appreciate that poor Papa Jack left the diaper bag at home. You can guess the rest - it did involve the trunk of a car, dried out wipes a bottle of water, one of the twins diapers, Addison crying, Papa Jack wimping out (Monty's words) and Monty stepping up. I am not sure what the other 4 were doing, but all 5 kids did make it home. I did talk to her about an hour or so later and all had been forgotten, she had been swimming and was playing.
Thank you Monty! You married Jason and I 10 years ago and now, you are cleaning up after our kids, I think we owe you.
Saturday Morning Addison had a birthday party for a friend from church. Jason rocked it. He made it to the party with swim bag including towels, swimmies, swim diapers, Addison and the present. Very proud until while opening presents it becomes known that I had definitely reused a gift bag. I forgot to take off the old tag so the package still said to: Addison from: Braylie. OOPS! Jason pointed out he was just excited he made it their with everything, including the gift.
I agree, because that afternoon all 4 of us loaded up to head to a party and had to turn around because we forgot the present. I think Jason was doing better without me. Birthday parties then off to hang out with friends finished Saturday day. Church, a trip to Fuzzy's and then the Ranger Game (with a Ranger win) topped off Sunday! What a fun weekend. Of course I forgot the camera and had to use my phone, so the pictures aren't great.
 |
| Addison and friends at Cadie's birthday party (yes it was at a gym and yes it took all my will power not to want to do flips into the pit - MEMORIES) |
 |
| Connor in the Pit |
 |
| One Lucky Mommy right here! |
 |
| Lots of room to play at this game. We had 4 open seats next to us so could spread out. |
 |
| How does this kid eat? He has no teeth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment