The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school.  It is always hard to realize summer is over and it is time to head back.  Lots of emotions.  Jason and I both work year around so the getting up and going routine for our kiddos is nothing new, but this morning was not with out its battles.

We started with clothes.  Yes, Connor is a boy and only 6, but like his dad, has an opinion about everything.  He wants to wear workout shorts and t-shirts everyday. During the summer that is fine, as long as it matches, but during the school year mom has rules.  One of those is we need to wear a nice shirt at least a couple of times a week, today was one of those days.  Look how nice he looked. Let me just add he wanted a shirt to "run fast" in, but chose those shoes. 


Of course we cannot forget Ms. Addison.  Oh how I dred the day she has an opinion about her clothes.


Jason and I were both able to take Connor to school and lucky for us he let us go to his class and snap a few pictures.

Best Buddies (Dalton and Connor 1st grade, Sydney 4th grade)

3 of the 4 neighborhood musketeers (Dalton, Connor, Brody)


4th Musketeer (Connor and Michael - you boys better behave)

Connor and his teach Mrs. Andersen
 I am so excited about this year. Mrs. Andersen has known me since I was little.  My sister and I went to school with her kids.  This is one of the most wonderful things about living in Arlington your entire life - It is the biggest small town!!




No comments: