The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Friday, September 2, 2011

I HAVE AN ANNOUCEMENT.....

I have announcement to make - Jason and I would like to introduce you to -



Callum James Isaac, our new nephew and Connor and Addison's new cousin. Did you think I had another annoucement??? Callum decided to surprise his mom and dad and come a month early.  What an adorable surprise he was.  He was born back on May 23, 2011. 

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this little angel and love on him.  Unfortunately he lives with Jaime and Steve in Australia, so we haven't been able to hold him just yet.  Thankfully we live in a world of internet and skype and have been able to talk and see all three of them fairly often. I will be honest I am ready for this little angel to talk, he is going to have the cutest accent, but I guess that is jumping ahead just a bit.

GOOD NEWS - They are coming for Christmas so it will be an extra special time this year and I cannot wait. Neither can Connor and Addison as "Baby Callum" is coming to visit.  And Jaime and Steve too!  Here are some pictures that Jaime and Steve have shared with us of Callum, like any good parent the camera appears to be glued to their hands. 

Steve is ready for him to learn how to surf.

Look at that face!!

I didn't do it!

Little man sportin the GAP hoodie, I think mom dressed him.

Like Father, Like Son! 

Proud Mommy!
 Congratulations to Jaime and Steve! We are so excited for you and your new addition and are looking forward to your visit. (Not sure how you will get everything home, but we have several months to figure that out) Love you guys!


Sweet Family of Three!


No comments: