The first grade Mustangs had there 2nd game this week and won 33 to 6 against the Mavericks. I am so proud of these boys and the coaches. I came straight from a baby shower so as soon as I get some pictures from someone else I will post them.
Since I don't have pictures I want to take a moment to brag about our coaches. There are not many people that can take 18 first grade boys and teach them the game of football the way our coaches do. Our coaches take the time to work with each player and make sure different players play different positions. The Mustangs have the best coaches!! Thank you Coach Darin, Coach Jason, Coach Kyle, Coach Joe, and Coach Jeremy.
We have a bye this weekend so we will have a Saturday off. We are looking forward to hanging out as a family.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment