The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Game 1 - Mustangs vs. Tigers

Today was Connor's first flag football game of the season.  Happy to say the Mustangs won 26 to 0.  Go Mustangs!  Connor scored an extra point and he pulled a flag.  He did great!  This past week was a bit stressful and after the game I finally hit a wall and took about a 20 minute power nap, which felt great.  I know sometimes I go over board with things and push my stress levels to the next level, but seeing all the Mustang shirts and hats for all of the teams is so cool.  I love the sense of team and unity that brings.  It may be silly, but really like seeing all that and it makes all the madness that much more worth it. 

Here are a few pictures from today.   A little random as things were kind of crazy.

Coach Jason getting the offense ready to go

Connor played running back on offense this week

Headed back to the huddle

Running off the field after he scored the extra point

Cheerleaders and our sign - Looks Awesome!

Addison got a spirit stick from Olivia, one of our cheerleaders

Connor and Olivia

No comments: