The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Birthday....

I have known this for a long time but the past few months have reaffirmed to me that my mom is one of the strongest, most faithful and loving people I know.  She has taught me what it means to be a Christian wife, mother, sister and friend.  She has been through so much this past year and the way she faced each situation with amazing grace and a peace that passes all understanding is a challenge to me - to take comfort in a God that can overcome all.  I love you Mom and I wish you the very best on your and Aunt Becky's birthday.

Mom is celebrating this birthday in North Carolina with Christi and Denny.   I cannot think of a better place for her to be today.  Since Christi and Denny are loving on mom today Casey and I decided to love on Aunt Becky and we went to take flowers to the cemetary. It was our first trip to the cemetary, but I am so glad we went.  Aunt Becky you were always there for us and loved on us as if we were your own.  We miss you! I know you are having a birthday celebration like no other up in heaven.  Love you!

Happy Birthday! This was 2 years ago on their 60th birthday!

Grammy with Addison and Baby Whitney

Grammy with Connor and Addison

No comments: