The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Decor 2012

The house has been decorated for Christmas since before Thanksgiving!  Yes, I am one of those.... Decorating for Christmas was hard this year.  Aunt Becky helped provide lots of new festive decorations, including a brand new Christmas tree. Christmas was Aunt Becky's favorite time of year and she held nothing back when it came to decorating or the holidays.  I will miss her and Uncle Jim and Mamo this holiday season, but knowing they are smiling down and having a wonderful celebration in heaven warms my hear.  

This is our memory tree.  It is in the new Kid's Cave room.  It has been very theraputic.  Definitely not sad but a reminder how much each of them meant to us.

Aunt Becky LOVED Santa's, so now all of us have lots of Santa's in our houses

Yes - Another Santa!
Front living area
This was our front door wreath, but we got a new one, so this cute fella moved inside
Well of course we have to have a wreath supporting our Longhorns!!

And a table with Longhorn Christmas decor!


Hall way stockings - these were the 1st stockings Jason and I had.
One of my villages - Aunt Becky gave me this one year as an early Christmas present.

This is the picture I gave to my aunt last year in honor of my Mamo.  I know have it and honor both of them. 
This was my Aunt's fiberoptic poinsetta tree that I received.  Christi and Denny gave it to her one year for Christmas.  I love having it in the house.  It makes the hallaway alive with color.


 
Love the mantel. Yes I am still using the pinterest project from last year

We keep this in the center of the room - Remembering Jesus is the Reason for the Season

Jason's least fvorite decorations

Both of these were my aunt's - Very special to me

You can't see them but the names are all of her and my mom's grandkids on Santa's list

My favorite village frm two very special people several years ago.


Jason gets me a snow globe every year. 

Big snow man was my aunt's as well - He fits just perfect right there.  Zip, the elf was raiding the candy that day.  I will have to another post on our crazy new addition.
Fun Christmas knick-knacks



Our new Christmas tree - It is a long story, but Thanks to my awesome cousin Russell this tree is now ours and is so very special.  Some of the new decorations are of course my aunt's as well. What's funny I got tons but we split all the deocrations about 6 different was and everyone has at least this much or more.

Full length view

No comments: