The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baseball 2012

I have dropped the ball this last half of baseball season and have not done a very good job updating.  The boys have gotten MUCH better and this second half of the season has been a lot of fun to watch.  Our current record is 6 and 7 with 1 game to go.  I think if you would have told me we could potentially go 7 and 7 after our first couple of games I would have thought you were crazy. 

Connor has gotten better every game.  His biggest accomplishment this season - we have made it three games in a row of NO TEARS!!  That is amazing.  He did not have a very good game on Saturday, and really struggled at the plate.  But he had no tears and after the game even joked about it a little.  That is HUGE!  I am so proud of him. 

We have our last regular season game on Wednesday and then our end of season tournament starts.  I can't believe season #4 is almost in the record books.  As always these boys have been so much fun to watch. Maybe I will remember the camera and take pictures at the last game.  We will see....

No comments: