WOW! What a weekend. It was so much fun and I am exhausted all over again thinking about it. First let me say it is the end of busy season and while I love what I do I am always glad to see this time of year come to an end. I am praying things will quiet down a bit and we can enjoy some down time.
The weekend started Thursday when I got a call from my mom that my sister's water broke - AT SCHOOL! Yep every pregnant woman's fear was realized by my sister. Luckily she had that period off and no kids were in her class. She went into the nurses off and said "Either my water broke or I just peed all over myself." After some discussions she was convinced to head to the hospital but kept things very quiet at school. She did not want to be known as the teacher that peed on herself - who would. When she got to the hospital it was confirmed her water broke and baby Whitney would be here soon.
 |
| GAME TIME!!! |
They were so excited but it took awhile - a LONG while! I finally had to throw in the towel at 2 AM because I needed a few hours sleep before I went to work. Whitney Zoe Williams was born at 3:28 AM on Friday, April 13. Whitney shares a birthday with her paternal granddad. Whitney and Addison also have a fun common theme - both were born on Friday the 13th. Who said Friday the 13th was unlucky? Not in our family! Whitney and Casey did both have a little fever so Casey had to wait 24 hours to see her and they are having to spend a little extra time in the hospital but everyone is doing great!
 |
Whitney Zoe Williams (yes we have already discussed this riduculous hat and CPS has been contacted)
|
 |
| The Cousins |
 |
| Happy Birthday to me - I got to hold my niece for the first time! |
 |
| Jason and Whitney |
 |
| Jason and the girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment