| The boys (Connor, Miles, Zeke) |
| 3 sweet girls in our group |
| Monster Track - Competition #1 - Zeke won hands down!!! |
| Good Friends |
| Michael and Dalton were in the group ahead of us. |
| Event #2 - Cup Stacking (definitely a different field day then when I was growing up) |
| Connor working hard! |
| Scooter Races. I think the boys would have stayed on these all day |
| Waiting to Race |
| Our secret helper - Lane. He was a HUGE help corralling kids |
| Half of our crew |
| Next up - Bean bag toss |
| Connor got all his bean bags in the tires (Just ignore the fact he is front of the cone) |
| Between meltdowns and making sure we had all the kids and that it was hot, I kind of missed several or multiple events. Now he was all smiles! |
| Lane was so good with Connor as well - big brothers stick together |
| Hula Hoop Contest! |
| Look at these boys go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment