Our big boy turned 7 on Saturday. Connor, Jason and I went to the Ranger game for opening night. I was planning on having a little more time but I got home intime to freshin up and walk back out the door. When we got in and to our seats the Rangers were just about to finish batting practice. I cannot tell you how many times last year Connor wanted to get a ball and could never quite get one. We had tears a couple of times. It could not have been planned any better than how it happened. We sat our stuff down and Matt Harrison and one of the pitching coaches were standing right in front of us talking. I took Connor down and as we got to the bottom Matt scooped up a ball that had bin hit so we hollared and he turned around and tossed it to Connor. MADE HIS DAY!! Oh my goodness was he excited.
| Thank you Matt!! You made this little boys day! |
| Our ball and Flat Stanley, of course! |
| Easter Bunny Loot! |
| Sweet Girl! |
| Love these two kiddos! |
| Birthday Boy |
| Hunting for PINK eggs |
| The boys after the big egg hunt |
| Baby Whitney will be here in 2 weeks!!!! |
| These cake was DELICIOUS!!! And absolutely perfect! |
| I cannot believe this sweet boy is 7. Time has flown bye. I am so blessed to be his mom. |
No comments:
Post a Comment