The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Special Gifts

From the moment we got home after my Mamo's funeral I knew I wanted to do something special for my mom, aunt, sister and cousin.  Mamo meant the world to all of us and we each carry special memories in our hearts of her and the things she did. I asked a very talented friend from church if she could make picture frames with the scripture that was read at her funeral.  Meghan delivered in such an amazing way. The picture frames turned out better than I could have ever imagined.  (Her company is MLB Designs - she is on facebook and soon to be on Etsy) All four loved the frames!  Watching them get these gifts brought tears to my eyes and made my Christmas. 

For each frame I put a picture of Mamo and the receiver

So Sweet!


Aunt Becky

Mom
 Christi wasn't in town yet the night I gave them and I wasn't sure if I was going to see her so I sent her picture with my aunt.  I am so glad I was able to do this I typically have all my shopping down by Thanksgiving so it was a miracle that at December 4 I had nothing for any of them.  Thank you so much Meghan you did an amazing job.

No comments: