So today we had another sonogram and decided since we would learn what we are having we would take Connor. Well he woke up in a good mood to say the least. He was so excited to find out what we are having. He had the entire office laughing at what was coming out of his mouth. Right as we were going into the sonogram he had informed the front desk that when he was little his daddy would hit him real hard and make him cry. Not sure where that came from, but again he was in full 3 year old mode.
The sonogram went great!! They said the baby is progressing well. I will try and upload pictures at some point. Our main goal, other than to make sure the baby was okay was to find out if it was a boy or a girl. Connor this whole time has pretty much said girl so we warned to sonotech anything different could mean she would have to debate a 3 year old.
When we came out of the sonogram one of the nurses asked Connor if he was going to have a baby brother or baby sister, and Connor's response......
"A Baby Mommy!" in his most matter of fact voice.
The nurse looked at me, and waiting for me to clarify, which I thought odd because I knew exactly what he meant, but to help her out I told her....
WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!!!
8 years ago
5 comments:
bring on the drama!!!!
congrats to you!
I knew it!! I am so excited for you! A little baby girl. Hair bows, baby dolls, a little girly shadow following you around everywhere, mimicking your every move ... it is the best.
Natalie's right on about the drama ... prepare yourself now! HeHe
How exciting!!! I can't help but have a little evil laugh going off in my head for Jason!!!
YEA! I cant wait to meet her. Jimmy C and Debbie need a granddaughter!! And I hear that Jason needs a daughter, too.
awwwww!!!! congrats!!!! that is so exciting! one of each---it is a blast to watch how different little girls are from little boys.
Post a Comment