The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pregnancy Update

The nausea has calmed down so I must be in my second trimester. Other than being extremely tired I am doing pretty good. I feel big and pregnant which is always good. We are trying to start getting things cleaned out so as soon as we know what we are having we can start working on the room. Between all the holidays and busy season coming up I am hoping to get the room finished by the time the baby arrives.

I have also decided to try the CPA exam again. I am hoping to take a couple of parts in November. I have been trying to study for that at night as well. The studying would be going much better if I wasn't ready for bed by 9 PM.

Despite all of that we are patiently waiting to find out what we are having. I honestly do not have a preference. As long as we have a healthy baby I will be happy.We have tabled name discussions until afte we know what we are having, and because we can't agree on even a single name. Oh well, we managed to name Connor, I am sure we will come up with something for this one to.

No comments: