The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Addition to the Krug Family

God is faithful! For the past nine months every time I saw Mandy and Rob I thought God is Faithful. They waited patiently for four years to increase their family, to share the love in their hearts with another little being. In the past two years they have gone through some of the most heart-breaking things from trying to adopt a baby to failure after failure at fertility. Nine months ago God was faithful and one beautiful little embryo took. Nathan Robert Krug arrived last Sunday evening at 8:54 PM. He weighed in at 7 lbs and was 19 inches long.

I have not gotten to meet Nate yet. He swollowed some baby poop when he was born so he has been in the NICU getting special attention. Once again God has been Faithful providing the doctors with guidance and wisdom as they tend to Nate. I am amazed at the strength Rob and Mandy have shown throughout this whole process. It is strength that can only be received from God. As of today, they have not gotten a chance to hold Nate, but as soon as he improves I have a feeling they will not put him down. God is Faithful and I know he will heal Nate and very soon he will be home with his parents. Here are some pictures. He is such a handsome little guy, I can't wait to hold him. Who knows he could be our baby girl's future husband.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the pic with him holding the teddy ... so adorable. I hope Mom and Dad look at this entire experience as a blessing to their marriage. I sure God has created a strong bond there over these trials. God is so good!