Wow, it has been awhile since I posted. Sorry about that. Busy season has been rough this year. I am staying very busy. I am hoping to get some much needed "Carey" time this weekend. My two favorite boys are heading out to Hamilton this afternoon to spend the weekend with Jason's family. They are going to have so much fun, but I am going to miss them, so....
I have crammed my weekend full of things I need to get done. Tonight my two best friends and I are heading to the mall. I need to find a dress for the Cinderella Ball in April. I am so excited to be going this year to support Jason's cousin Katherine. I am sure I will post more about this later. Then it will be off to the grocery store. Saturday I am working in the morning and then I have scheduled a 90 minute massage and then a haircut. After that I am going to be getting the house ready for a baby shower on Sunday afternoon (which was part of the reason we decided the boys should go to Hamilton). Sunday I have church and then the baby shower and then the boys should be home. What fun!! I am sure come Monday we will have all sorts of funny stories to share. If anyone in Hamilton gets pictures of my crazy boys send them my way so I can post them.
8 years ago
1 comment:
Have a great weekend all alone! Shopping for a new dress and a massage and a haircut will be AWESOME... I am sure Jimmy C and Debbie can take care of your boys! :)
Post a Comment