
All three of us are very excited. There is lots of storage in this bed, which Connor definitely needs. Grammy, Connor has already called top bunk, so I guess you have bottom. The bed won't be here until May 5 or so. In the meantime I am on a mission for new bedding and possibly a new paint job for Connor's room. Of course, we also have to find a place for his crib and changing table. I see some intense manual labor in our near future.
Of course as much fun as buying his bed was, the highlight of the weekend was seeing Horton Hears a Who. Connor loved it, and so did Jason and I. It was very true to the book so Connor seemed to understand what was going on. He also got to ride the carousel, which he loved. He had a good time. He is looking forward to hunting easter eggs this weekend, and the Easter bunny may stop by. Hopefully I can get my attach together and take and post some pictures.
2 comments:
I love the beds... HOW FUN!
Connor will love his big boy bed. He is so precious. Keep us informed as to how well he stays in his big boy bed. Brayden stays in his at home but at Grammies he likes Grammies bed and Daddies bed and yes he does have his own room. Now it will be shared with Boston. Babies are such a precious gift from god.
Melinda
Post a Comment