The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wonderful Blessings....

I am so excited and blessed with my two best friends, Mandy and Candace. They are always there when I need them and are always willing to go shopping with me, even though I am sure I completely beat them down. They treat Connor like his their own and that means the so much to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I blogged last week about Candace finding out she was pregnant. I am thrilled to get to share that Mandy is also pregnant.

For nearly four and a half years, Mandy and her husband Rob have tried for a baby. I honestly cannot even imagine. In a year's time Mandy and Rob have suffered through a miscarriage, through a failed adoption attempt where they had the baby at their house only to have to give that baby back, to two more failed IVF attempts. No one should ever go through those things, and yet, in spite of it all their faith and trust in God has never waivered. I have been blessed to be able to pray with Mandy, cry with her and just try to be a friend to her in all of this. We are so excited to be able to share in their pure JOY of this pregnancy. They got to see the heart beat on Tuesday and go back next week for another sonogram and will hopefully get to hear the heart beat.

Through all the heartache of the past year, God has allowed Mandy and I to develop a very special bond. What a blessing she is to me! Her strength and faith in God has blown me away time and time again. Please remember this wonderful family in your prayers and that they will have all their prayers answered when it comes to this beautiful baby.

No comments: