The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Friday, February 1, 2008

What a Week!!!

Yes, I know I have not done a good job of updating everyone on our lives, specifically Connor's, this week. I have been out of the office at clients this week so I haven't had much time to post. So what has happened this week.....



Connor continues to conquer potty training. He is doing really good and twice this week he actually ran and got on the potty to go do a "big job" all by himself. He is turning into such a little man.



On Tuesday, we went to Katherine's soccer game. We only made it a half because it was REALLY COLD, as Connor says, it was "BRRRRRR COLD!" Connor did make his presence at the game known. As we are sitting there and some more fans came to sit in front of us, Connor proceeded to say, "Hi! My name is Connor. This is my mom and dad." He did have his favorite dinner, McDonalds, with him and when we first got there he informed Bev that "he did not have anything for her," but later he told Reggie he had some for him. What a mess! Unfortunately we missed all the good stuff because it was 0 to 2 when we left and Kat called later to say they tied 2 to 2. GO VIKES!!



Nothing else to exciting for this week. Connor's Grammy and Pops will be here this weekend so hopefully I will get my act together and remember to take some pictures to post of their visit. Grammy got a new camera for Christmas so I have a feeling if I forget she will have lots for me to use. Thanks in advance Grammy!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Have fun with Grammy and Pops. I know they are so excited to come see you all!