Grammy and Connor played Saturday morning while I had to work and Jason and Pops went to NDU at church. Connor and Grammy played outside and ate griled cheese sandwiches for lunch. I finally got home and Grammy, Connor and I went and ran some errands.
We went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe Saturday night. It was very good. Here are some pictures from dinner
Here are Pops, Connor, and Grammy at Dinner
My angel actually ate his broccoli
How can you not adore this face
Sunday Connor had Jessie's 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. He had lots of fun!
Connor and Jessie, friends since Connor was 8 weeks old.
Connor cruisin' thru Chuck E. Cheese
My little Man!
They are to cute!
We ended the weekend at Mr. Rob and Mrs. Mandy's house to watch the Super Bowl, and Connor was so excited "His Giants" won the game. Here is Connor Monday morning, I think his little sleepy face says it all.
1 comment:
Glad y'all had fun with Grammy and Pops!
Post a Comment