The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Park


What a beautiful weekend we had. Connor had a playdate at the park with his friend Tucker. He had so much fun! Connor loved the slides and climbing on the bars. I got very tickled because another kid who was "5" was bragging about not having to have help climbing the bars up to the slide. Well Connor showed him and did it without my help and then told the kid. GO CONNOR!! Connor and Tucker have gotten to be good friends. We can't wait to do things with Tucker some more and with Tucker's brother on the way, Brooks.

Connor sliding down the slide! He loved it!

Connor on the see-saw! I think he likes it!

Connor before he went down the big boy slide! He went flying off this one when he landed.

He wasn't to sure at first, but he soon figured it out.

Pure joy!!

Connor making a silly face!

Connor was king of the playground

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Anonymous said...

So I was told by Jason that I had to comment so you guys would know that I was checking the blog.

I've been checking everyday and look forward to the posts and pictures!

Tell Connor that Aunt Jaime says hello!!