The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rays Season Comes to an End

Our first coach pitch season has come to an end.  It actually ended a week ago today and I am behind on blogging.  This time of year is just crazy busy!  The boys have done so good and have progressed so much I just cannot even believe we ended the season 7 -7 and in the playoffs went 1-1. 

Connor has developed into a great little player.  He spent most of his time at short stop and 2nd base.  He has improved so much at catching the ball and then knowing what to do with it.  His hitting is getting better too.  There are so many little things to remember and try to perfect and Connor is doing a great job processing all of it. Don't get me wrong he has a way to go, but I am so proud of him. I have enjoyed watching him this season.

I did take the camera and took some pictures before the game.  I also went back and found pictures from our very first t-ball season.  Look at how these boys have grown and changed.


T- Ball Year One (Age 4)

Coach Pitch (Age 7)


This is my all time favorite picture (T-Ball Year 1)
My boys! (Coach Pitch Year 1)

Silly Boys (Dalton & Connor T-Ball Year 1)
Dalton & Connor (Age 7)

Warming up for playoffs this year


Post game talk - Great Season Rays!!


No comments: