For the past week or, Scooter has being going to the bathroom EVERYWHERE!!!! Scooter is our sweet jack russell terrier who has been part of our family since about two months after Jason and I got married. With everything that has been going on I kept putting off taking him to the vet, because I could just not handle anymore bad news. I finally took him to the vet monday and the xrays showed he had something in his bladder. We treated it with antibiodics and special dog food for a couple of days, but he was still going potty everywhere. I took him back into the vet today and after more xrays the vet decided that surgery was our best option.
I am happy to report Scooter is home safe and sound. He has slept most of the afternoon/evening, but seems to be doing well. The vet let me bring home the "stone" that was in his bladder. Good grief the thing is huge. Poor Scooter, but so glad he is all better.
 |
| Poor Scooter, he looks so out of it. |
 |
| Scooter's meds and the stone that was in his little bladder. |
No comments:
Post a Comment