The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Card Failure

We have been so blessed over the past month or so with all the love and support so many have shown.  It has been such a roller coaster of emotions.  One of the highlights of each day since Thanksgiving is coming home and finding all of the wonderful Christmas Cards.  I LOVE GETTING CHRISTMAS CARDS!  I love seeing all the families we don't see all the time and how they are growing and changing.  I love that people take the time to send us the cards.  I also love sending Christmas cards.  This year, unfortunately, I was just not on top of my game.  To everyone that was hoping for an Adams' Family Christmas card I apologize as I have had to come to except that this year we are not going to get Christmas Cards out.  Sniff!  Sniff! 

We love all of you and wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!

Jason, Carey, Connor & Addison

No comments: