The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Decor

I am one of those crazy people who have all their Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving.  It is not that I don't love Thanksgiving, I do, our Thanksgiving is spent elsewhere so why wait. It is nice to come home after Thanksgiving with Christmas ready to go. This year I had some help from pinterest in some of my decor.  I LOVE PINTEREST!!!  Here are some pictures of our inside Christmas decorations.  Jason does not share in my early decorating and so the outside is not ready for picture taking just yet.

The kids favorite - The train around the tree.

The Candy Land Village

The Christmas Carol Village

Jason gets me a snow globe every year for Christmas.  These are some of them.

Table decor

This is up under protest from Jason. 

The Mantel

Pinterest Project


Christmas Tree

Nativity Scene

Longhorn Decor

Merry Christmas - Longhorn Style

No comments: