I saw my last post was June 25, and thought I should update everyone with what is going on. I am not sure why I haven't posted and I do have wonderful pictures to share from Connor's swim class, the 4th of July and all our family fun. I need to get on it, but during my normal blogging time we have started taking tricycle rides around the neighborhood. Good grief, Connor can go almost a mile on the tricycle.
We did get the inside of the house painted and it looks awesome. I am so excited with how it turned out. Once I get everything hung on the walls I will have to take pictures. Jason's parents came up this past weekend and took Connor to see Walle, which he liked. They also went to the park and went to Target, ate at McDonalds, got ice cream. So much fun!!!
This weekend we are going to the Dallas World Aquarium, just the three of us. Jason and I are looking forward to being able to take Connor by ourselves. We are always trying to include all our friends and family and sometimes forget how important it is to do things with just our family. Hopefully I can get in gear, maybe tonight and post some pictures. Pray God will give me the drive, lately, when I get home all I want to is sit on the couch.
8 years ago
1 comment:
The aquarium is AWESOME! Connor will love it. Family time is so important!
Post a Comment