The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Happenings at the Adams House

We have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks. I am beginning to sound like a broken when I say I promise to get pictures uploaded soon. In the meantime, here is what we have been up to...

My cousin, Christi, and her family have been her for the past month. Connor and his cousin Charlie had so much fun swimming, and playing. We also got to see Zoey, she is two months old and absolutely precious.

So, the other big thing going on and part of the reason I have not posted in awhile.....

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!
Yes, we found out about three weeks ago that we are expecting our 2nd little angel, probably around the end of March. We are so excited. Connor cannot wait to be a big brother. He asks everyday when "she" is going to be here. He is convinced it will be a girl.
We were really planning on waiting a little longer to tell people, but Connor decided to tell all of daycare, so there went our secret. I have been absoluely exhausted and the past few days I think I walk around one shade of green. Hopefully it will all pass soon. We go for the first sonogram on August 20 so remember us in your prayers, especiallyJason, pregnant Carey can be an absolute beating at times.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I've been waiting for you to post about your big news. The proud grandparents had already told us but I hadn't mentioned it b/c I didnt know if I was suppost to know. Anyway, CONGRATS!!! Keep us updated.

Natalie said...

tell Jason he is in our prayers...i don't think i could live with pregnant carey! :-)

CONGRATS! We are very excited for you and glad to see that the news is public! We will be praying for you as you approach the sonogram and that your shade of green will pass fast!

Queen of My Castle said...

CONGRATS!!!! We will keep you and Jason in our prayers. I will say a special prayer for the sickness...I was sick with both boys, and it is miserable. Tell Jason I said to give you some extra TLC and rest.

Alicia said...

YEA! Congratulations! March babies are the best, but I am biased :)

Kim said...

We are sooo very excited for you! Remember that your house doesn't have to be clean and that Connor and Jason can live on frozen pizza and cereal and be just fine for the next few months. Take care of yourself first!!

Melinda AKA: Grammie said...

I just happen to look at your blog and something told me I would find out you were pregnant. I am so excited for you all. Babies are amazing gifts from God! I am enjoying my two new ones.
Congrats!!!!
Melinda