The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Tales...

What a beautiful weekend. We had a fabulous weekend. It started out on Thursday night as Jason and I were treated to a wonderful end of busy season dinner at Lonesome Dove. I have amazing bosses who always take us out after busy season to show how much they appreciate our hard work. They also give us a busy season holiday which happened to be Friday. I didn't get to sleep in but I had a wonderful massage and got my hair cut and colored and spent the rest of the day shopping for our trip to New York. I successfully spent all of my birthday money plus a little extra. I did find some great deals, and everything I bought was a size smaller than what I bought in my previous shopping trip. YEAH!!

Saturday, Jason and two friends took their first burger trip. They went to Jacksboro to a place called Herd's Burgers. They said it was great! I will take their word for it. Connor and I ran some errands and got to hang out with Papa Jack for awhile.

And then there was Sunday. Sunday was very uneventful until about 7:30 when we decided to go for a walk to see the ducks. The whole family including Scooter made the hike around the corner to see the ducks. Connor and Scooter had a blast walking/running/hiking their legs. Yes, you read correctly. On our way back, Scooter continued to hike his leg on everything taller then he and Connor decided it looked like fun and tried it too. Jason was the good parent and discussed when do not do that. I am not sure how much it helped because was laughing my head off.

We had a great weekend. This week will be fun too. The BIG BOY BED arrives on Wednesday! Saturday we are headed to the Farm and Hamilton for Mother's Day Fun.

No comments: