The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Three in one week....

I guess there is something in the water. Last week, within 24 hours I might add, we had three different people call and tell us they were going to have babies. How exciting is that!! My cousin and his wife called and told me they were expecting. This is their first and they are so excited. The day before they called me I had spoken with my cousin and threw out the question "When are you guys going to add to the family?" He laughed but said he didn't know. The way he laughed at the question made me suspect, but until he called I truly didn't have a clue. They are do December 23.

The others I don't want to disclose names since it is not quite common knowledge yet, but it is both families 2nd baby and they are all super excited. To give you a quick update my friends Candace and Mandy, they are both doing great, no problems. Candace was suppose to find out a couple of weeks ago what they were having, but the baby was being modest and wouldn't spread the legs. Mandy finds out June 9 what they are having. Oh the baby showers to come. We are going to have so much fun!!!

Well, I am off to work and maybe I will try to drink some of that "good water!" :)

No comments: