The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

NOT THE PLAN - AT ALL

Nope!!! This wasn't the planned post.  I still need to post about all the fun baseball games and the fun we had on vacation, and I will, but not today. 

On Friday, my Aunt Becky passed away.  No other words than sudden and shocking can describe this.  We were not prepared - we were not ready.  This hurts! 

Mom put is beautifully on her post yesterday "Heaven got a new shining star yesterday with my sweet sister's home going! Thanks for the outpouring of love & support from everyone!"

Please continue to pray for our family.  The prayers are felt and help us get through each and every day. 

2 comments:

MegnHarry said...

Oh Carey, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt! That's just awful. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Shelley said...

Saw Debbie and Jimmy at church yesterday. She shared your pain. Praying for your family. Hugs.