I thought while I was off I would have more time. You would think this being I second round at the new baby thing I would have realized but I did not. So I will try and update the blog as I can. Please excuse any misspellings or have written sentences, remember I am sleep deprived and as you will soon see our newest addition does not like to miss meals.





Of course I cannot post without talking about Ms. Addison. She is growing so fast. At her 2 week check up she was at 8 lbs 7 ozs and 20 1/2 inches long. JUST PERFECT. We are having lots of fun!
Besides adding Addison to our family we have embarked on a new adventure with Connor and T-Ball. Oh my goodness it is the cutest thing I have ever seen watching 4 to 6 year olds play. Our team is made up of mostly 4 year olds so needless to say we are not great, but the boys are having a blast and that is what is important. Here are some pictures from his first two games.
Of course I cannot post without talking about Ms. Addison. She is growing so fast. At her 2 week check up she was at 8 lbs 7 ozs and 20 1/2 inches long. JUST PERFECT. We are having lots of fun!
Pictures to come, but for now it is time to feed Ms. Priss.... Stay tuned....
1 comment:
He is soooo adorable in his uniform!! Can't wait to see pictures of Miss Addison. Victoria and I will have to come over and meet her soon.
Post a Comment