The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Monday, April 6, 2009

Addison

This past Friday, one of my best friend's sister took some amazing pictures of Addison for her announcement and I thought I would share some of them. Addison is wonderful!! At her 2 week check up she was already 8 lbs 7 1/2 ozs and 20 1/2 inches long. We are struggling with some reflux and as we speak getting a prescription to try and help that problem. We are still learning about each other, and figuring what makes each of us tick. In the future I do see some really good mother/daughter battles evolving. She has already mastered the art of fit throughing and let me tell they are awesome. Jason and I can only laugh when she is in the middle of one because we really don't know what else to do. It has to be bad when the doctor sees one and laughs. Oh well, she is beautiful and perfect and I am loving every minute with her.







4 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!

Shelley said...

She's is so beautiful :)

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

Absolutely adorable!