The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

About Time....

I know, I am falling way behind. This past weekend we went to my Grandparents farm outside of Lampasas, TX. My baby cousin, Cody, graduated from Marine boot camp. I say baby cousin because when I graduated high school I actually spent the summer watching him. We had a good time, and it was without fail that we got locked out of the house several times. Dumb automatic locking doors. Anyway, Connor had a great time playing on the new toy tractor and of course playing baseball. It was a good time had by all.

On the way home we stopped by Uncle Matt's birthday party and had fun playing with Sam and Alex. Connor was a complete ham as usual.



My little back seat driver, literaly!


What a handsome Marine!!






Everywhere we go, baseball is a must!!






No comments: