The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 WEEKS LEFT!!!

What a day to celebrate, only 2 more weeks before busy season life comes to an end. PRAISE THE LORD!!! I had my annual busy season breakdown on Sunday night. Making the decision to continue to work was a very haRd decision and every now and then I have an attack where I feel like I am trying to do to much and that I am a bad wife, bad mom, you name it I feel it. Thanks to my wonderful hubby who has learned how to handle any and all of my melt down attacks always reassures me of how special I am. LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

So, have I said how excited I am that I have only 2 more weeks left of busy season. Then come May I will hopefully get my Friday afternoons off. I am never one to be lacking in stuff to do. Most days I usually have a little to much on my plate. This week well, lets see, busy load of work, Jason's parents are coming for Connor's birthday party, Connor's birthday party, moving the play area from the dining room to the former office and then the usual laundry and everything else.

In the midst of trying to get all this ready we are very excited to be planning our trip to New York!!! Time Square will never be the same. If you know me then you know I am ridiculously obssessed with seeing famous people, not talking to them, but just seeing them. I am hoping to be in Famous People heaven. We are hoping to stay in Time Square. I am currently working through Priceline to get us a good deal. I will keep you posted. That's about it for now, Time to get back to work...

2 WEEKS LEFT!!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I completely understand how excited you are about April 15th. I am pretty excited, too. I am so jealous about your trip to NYC. I DREAM of going there SOMEDAY! I love famous people, too. I want to hold a huge sign at the TODAY show... so easy to please! Hang in there 13 more days!!!