The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Potty Training

For the past week and a half Jason and I, and Connor, have been working on the whole potty training thing. OH MY GOODNESS!!! We have tossed out the pull ups, except at night, and he wears his big boy underswear everywhere we go. At first he didn't want to and every morning we had to explain that mommy and daddy are both wearing their big boy underwear so Connor should too. Connor is finally beginning to get it. Every night is highlighted with his slip from day care telling us how many accidents he has had. So far total for the week we are at 2!!!! GO CONNOR GO!!! We started taking him every 30 minutes and are now at 1 hour or so. Daycare said he will go on his own there, but Jason and I haven't really seen that, yet. We bribed him with getting a prize on Saturday if he doesn't have any accidents, and so far I guess Target will be on the agenda for the weekend.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Way to go Connor!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Conner! I told your mom you would get it.

Anonymous said...

Connor,

Maybe Grammy Adams will also bring you a surprise for no accidents. Oh let me think, she doesn't need a reason for a surprise.

Pops