The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

The Antics of Our Crazy Lives....

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let's Get Started

I have been wanting to do this for awhile and a friend from Hamilton helped get me set up. THANK YOU SHELLEY!!! I am excited to share what is going on in our lives and look forward to hearing from everyone. Have a great day and check back soon for more posts.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad you like it! If there is anything you want changed or added, just let me know! Have fun playing with it :)

Amy said...

Look, you already have a new reader! My husband and I lived in Hamilton for a few years and we LOVE your inlaws. Jimmy C was the name sake for one of our kittens when our oldest,Kate, was about 5. Gina C. was a good little kitty in her short life!! And Debbie is famous to 4 little children around here(and myself) for her strawberry bread. She still brings it to us when we are in Hamilton for a visit! Anyhow, we are glad to see you here in blogville!! Hope you don't mind if I stop by every now and then! That boy is C.U.T.E.!! He reminds me of my Case.