We go for our first sonogram 1 week from today. I am already excited, nervous and ready to hopefully see a beautiful little heart beat.
I am already sick, tired all the time, and starving 24/7. Example tonight I made a dinner entree from Schwan's that should serve 2. Well, when Jason got home from church he had to eat a sandwich. I just looked at him and smiled, "I was hungry!" I am well on my way to gaining more weight than I did with Connor. Oh well, at least I constantly feel the need to through up all the time.
One key difference in this pregnancy is Connor. He is definitely providing humor to every day pregancy. Every morning he asks me if I need to be sick, and mommy usually says yes. He then tells everyone at daycare that mommy gets sick so daddy has to bring him to school. That of course is mild compared to him walking around gagging or going and hanging his head over the toilet. Thanks Connor, I wanted to know what I look like.
Connor has also been telling people that mommy has 2 babies in her tummy. It varies from boy or girl, but he tends to be pretty concrete that mommy has 2 babies. I sure hope his child intuition is wrong. One more healthy baby will be great!!
I think that is all the pregnancy update for this week. Pray the morning/all day sickness will go away, and that we will see a heartbeat next week, and everything will be good.
8 years ago
2 comments:
oh, i am so laughing! i hope jason video's connor gagging and pretending to puke! that is too funny....
i'm sorry you feel so yucky! we will pray that passes fast and that everything goes great next week.
still laughing.... thanks connor!
did you find out what you're having!!???
Post a Comment